All Featured Massage Therapy SchoolsMassage therapists provide a treatment that is very beneficial to the client. In massage school, you will learn about pressure points, deep tissue and soft tissue massage, and how to provide a relaxing experience to your client. Every state has different requirements for licensing for massage therapists. Most require schooling and passing of an exam and practical. Some of the top massage therapy schools include Cortiva Institute Schools of Massage Therapy which has many locations throughout the United States in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, National Holistic Institute with campuses located throughout California, Bryan College in California, Everest College at one of its forty locations in eleven different states and the Soma Institute, The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy, located in Chicago, Illinois. Scroll down to view all barbering schools in your area:
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Massage Therapy
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapist
Locations: Grand Prairie