All Featured Fashion Design SchoolsFashion design schools will teach you how to use computer design technology, artistic techniques, and marketing skills. You will learn all about different fabrics and textiles and how to create your own portfolio to showcase your work. Many fashion design schools require you to submit a few sketches or examples and may even require some previous design or art courses prior to getting accepted into the school. Fashion design is a very competitive industry. Most employers will only hire fashion designers with at least an Associates degree in fashion design. You may also need to do an internship. If you combine a fashion degree with a business degree, you may consider opening your own design shop. One of the top colleges for fashion design is the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, New York, providing students with the once in a lifetime opportunity to intern with the industry’s leaders. Other top schools include Columbus College of Art and design, Howard University in Washington DC, and Iowa State University. Scroll down to view all barbering schools in your area:
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- BS Fashion Merchandising and Management
- AS Fashion Merchandising
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!