All Featured Fashion Design SchoolsFashion design schools will teach you how to use computer design technology, artistic techniques, and marketing skills. You will learn all about different fabrics and textiles and how to create your own portfolio to showcase your work. Many fashion design schools require you to submit a few sketches or examples and may even require some previous design or art courses prior to getting accepted into the school. Fashion design is a very competitive industry. Most employers will only hire fashion designers with at least an Associates degree in fashion design. You may also need to do an internship. If you combine a fashion degree with a business degree, you may consider opening your own design shop. One of the top colleges for fashion design is the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, New York, providing students with the once in a lifetime opportunity to intern with the industry’s leaders. Other top schools include Columbus College of Art and design, Howard University in Washington DC, and Iowa State University. Scroll down to view all barbering schools in your area:
Matching School Ads
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on August 16
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Fashion Design (AS)
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- And more...