Taking care of your skin is extremely important, because it is the only skin that you will ever get. Becoming an Esthetician, you can learn how to help other people take care of their skin as well as learn how to maintain your own.
Accredited Esthetics Schools in Arizona
You can find other options through our sponsored listings below!
median earnings per week than workers with only a high school diploma*.
Currently in the state of Arizona, there are a variety of different schools and universities that offer both certificates and degrees in esthetics. Below is a list of 11 different schools and institutes offer courses for an esthetics degree or certificate.
List of Schools in Arizona who offer Esthetics Courses
- Studio Academy of Beauty – They have many campuses throughout Arizona, including Avondale, Tolleson, Chandler, and Phoenix.
- G Skin and Beauty Institute – Located in Chandler, Arizona.
- Avalon School of Cosmetology – Campuses located in Mesa, Arizona and Phoenix, Arizona
- The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona – Located in Peoria, Arizona
- Steiner Institute of Esthetics – Campuses located in Phoenix, Arizona and Tempe, Arizona
- IMAj Institute – Located in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Penrose Academy – Located in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Aveda Institute – Campuses located in Tempe, Arizona and Tucson, Arizona
- Carsten Institute of Cosmetology – Located in Tempe, Arizona
- International Academy of Beauty – Located in Tempe, Arizona
- Southwest Institute of Natural Aesthetics – Located in Tempe, Arizona
Job Demand for Estheticians in Arizona
Job demand can change from year to year, but in 2014 the state of Arizona was named in the top 10 states when it comes to a job demand for Estheticians. Someone with a degree or certificate in Esthetics can find a job in a variety of different industries in the state of Arizona. Some of these industries include beauty salons, pharmacies and drug stores, fitness and recreational sports centers, and even department stores.
Esthetician Salary Ranges in Arizona
When it comes to salary, Arizona also ranks in the top 10 paying states for Estheticians. The pay range for estheticians can go anywhere from $19,000 to $52,000 a year. The average pay for an estetician is around $18.04 an hour in the state of Arizona, and that comes to around $37,520 a year. This is determined in what industry one decides to pursue, but that is the national average for estheticians.
You may want also to check the following Esthetics Schools: