Minnesota residents who are serious about pursuing a career in the cosmetology sector should note that finding the perfect cosmetology school within their state can be a great way to begin realizing their vocational goals. There are several reasons that attending a cosmetology school can help advance a Michigan resident’s career, including the fact that the schools will typically offer a panoply of classes, degrees, training programs, or a meaningful certification that prepares the student to work in his or her chosen field. To gain more information regarding cosmetology learning institutions within the state of Minnesota, read the data that appears below.
Find Accredited Beauty Schools in Minnesota
You can find other options through our sponsored listings below!
median earnings per week than workers with only a high school diploma.*
In order to begin and continually develop a successful career in the cosmetology field, it is important that you first find and attend a reputable beauty school. This means that the school should be accredited and offer the type of courses that are conducive to helping you provide your future customers with the type of high quality services they deserve. In order to find this type of school, simply conduct an internet search in which you utilize a key phrase like “Locate Accredited Cosmetology Learning Institutions In Minnesota.” After you have keyed this sentence in, the search engine will display a list of schools within the state from which you can select the one which is most suitable for you. As you begin the selection process, remember that there are several factors you should keep in mind in order to choose the right school. In addition to taking the cost of attendance into consideration, think about the physical location of the school and whether it will necessitate that you relocate to live on campus or drive a relatively long way to attend classes. Also be sure to look into the faculty in order to determine what their professional reputations and interests are.
Job Demand for Cosmetologists in Minnesota
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs for individuals working within the cosmetology field are expected to grow at a rate of 14% over the next 10 years.
Cosmetology and Beautician Salary Ranges in Minnesota
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the average annual income for a Minnesota cosmetologist is around $26,690. At the same time, pedicurists and manicurists will bring in an average annual salary of $22,240. Finally, skincare specialists can earn an average of $33,580 per year.
List of Top Beauty and Cosmetology Programs in Minnesota
There are several cosmetology programs in Minnesota that an aspiring cosmetician could opt to enroll in. They include:
- Regency Beauty Institute Blaine, MN
- Empire Beauty School Bloomington, MN
- Empire Beauty School Brooklyn Park Fridley, MN
- Regency Beauty Institute Burnsville, MN
- Cosmetology Careers Unlimited Duluth, MN
- Regency Beauty Institute Duluth, MN
- Empire Beauty School Eden Prairie Hopkins, MN
- Hastings Beauty School, Inc. Hastings, MN
- Cosmetology Careers Unlimited Hibbing, MN
- Regency Beauty Institute Maplewood, MN
- Minnesota School of Cosmetology Plymouth, MN
- Regency Beauty Institute Ridgedale, MN
- Nova Academy of Cosmetology Rochester, MN
- Model College of Hair Design Saint Cloud, MN
- Regency Beauty Institute St. Cloud, MN
- Empire Beauty School St. Paul, MN
- Minnesota School of Cosmetology Woodbury, MN
- Avalon School of Cosmetology Worthington, MN
You may want also to check the following Cosmetology Schools: