Cosmetology Schools in Phoenix
There are currently around 7 schools that offer classes in cosmetology within Phoenix Arizona, but some of them have multiple campuses. Below is a list of schools that do just that as well as their campus locations of each:
- Esthetician – The skills learned in this program are facials, product knowledge, and makeup application.
- Hair Stylist – The skills learned in this program are principles of hair, one-of-a-kind style, and business skills.
- Beauty Product Rep – The skills learned in this program are brand recognition, product features, and retail skills.
- Salon Owner – The skills learned in this program are salon management, business planning, and networking.
- Platform Artist – The skills that are acquired in this program are model prep, makeup application, and product knowledge.
- Photo Stylist – The skills that are learned in this program are competition experience, technical knowledge, and style direction.
Find Accredited Beauty Schools in Phoenix
Sorry, we could not find any matching schools
Job Demand for Cosmetologists in Phoenix
Depending on what school one attends, they will have ample amounts of opportunities for cosmetologist jobs within Phoenix, Arizona. The big factor in this market is if one wishes to be an independent cosmetologist, own their own salon, or if they want to actually work for someone else in their salon. A lot of schools in Phoenix actually offer work programs along with their school, and this actually assists in the cosmetologist job demand within Phoenix.
Cosmetology and Beautician Salary Ranges in Phoenix
The national median for cosmetologists is around $24.5k a year, and for those within Phoenix, Arizona, the average median is $23.9k a year. The average for Phoenix is slightly less than the national average, but is is still rather close. This particular median does not mean that every job starting out in the business will bring that, but they could start higher or lower.
List of Top Beauty and Cosmetology Programs in Phoenix
There are a lot of different cosmetology programs that one can enter into when they choose this field. It all depends on which part of the cosmetology field one wishes to focus on. Below is a list of cosmetology programs that are available in phoenix and what you will learn.
- Academy of Nail Technology – Located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Avalon School of Cosmetology – Located in Phoenix, Arizona
- International Academy of Beauty – Desert Sky – Located in Phoenix Arizona
- International Academy of Beauty – Metro Center – Located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Regency Beauty Institute – Metro Center – Located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Steiner Institute of Esthetics – Located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Studio Academy of Beauty – Located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Regency Beauty Institute – Tolleson – Located in Phoenix/ Tolleson, Arizona
- Empire Beauty School – Located in Phoenix-Glendale, Arizona
- Empire Beauty School – Located in Phoenix-Paradise Valley, Arizona
You may want also to check the following Cosmetology Schools: